Reishi Mushroom is good for general health and is used for many things:
- boosting the immune system
- viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu
- lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis
- heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- kidney disease, cancer, and liver disease.
- altitude sickness
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- stomach ulcers
- herpes pain
- reducing stress
- preventing fatigue
Do reishi mushrooms work?
Red reishi is a rare herbal mushroom used in Japanese and Chinese traditional medicine. Results can vary from person to person but most people will notice an overall difference in health within a month.
Why is Mikei Red Reishi superior?
Mikei red reishi essence is vegetable based and all natural. It is also highly concentrated with a 16.6:1 ratio of dried red reishi to reishi extract. Mikei red reishi are grown in a pesticide-free and chemical-free environment and has also been tested by independent labs to ensure its high quality. Mikei Red Reishi Essence is certified and approved by the Japan Health Food and Nutrition Food Association (JHNFA), an organization for ensuring consumer safety.
You can find out more information about Mikei Red Reishi Mushroom.