Antioxidants for Cats & Dogs
One thing is for certain: Our pets’ healthy lives are far too short.
Dogs and cats age exponentially compared to us, and on top of that, many pet owners make simple mistakes that can hasten their pet’s rate of cellular aging even further.
Factors like eating a commercially prepared processed diet, drinking chlorinated or fluoridated water, exposure to toxins in the home and outdoors, and excessive vaccinations lead to the production of free radicals that can damage healthy cells and tissues and contribute to faster cellular aging.
One of the most important things you can do to help protect your pet from oxidative free radical damage is to make sure they receive adequate antioxidants each day. Antioxidants help gobble up and neutralize free radicals in your pet’s body before they can damage your pet’s brain, heart and other organs.
Research shows that by supplementing antioxidants, you can increase the level of circulating antioxidants in your pet’s bloodstream and help protect cellular materials from oxidative damage. This plays a key role against the effects of excessive cellular aging.
Don’t expect commercial diets to provide the high-quality antioxidants your pet needs for a long, healthy life. Food manufacturers typically add synthetic antioxidants to their products to help preserve the ingredients, not to meet your pet’s antioxidant needs.
I formulated my Antioxidants for Cats and Dogs to provide your pet with extra free radical-scavenging support – all from tried-and-true botanical sources. The first antioxidant supplement made totally with plant- and fruit-based ingredients, this unique formula provides an antioxidant value of 5,000 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) units per scoop and contains:
- Acerola Fruit Extract – An outstanding source of natural bioavailable vitamin C and polyphenolic antioxidant compounds, both with free radical-scavenging abilities
- Red Raspberry Fruit Powder – A valuable source of polyphenols with potent antioxidant activity as well as vitamin C and minerals
- Naturally Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to provide 60 mg Polyphenols) – Contains polyphenols and catechins for immune and cell health support
- Japanese Knotweed (standardized to provide 25 mg Resveratrol) – This naturally occurring polyphenol helps protect the liver, brain and other organs against toxins and oxidative damage
Give your pet the helping hand they need in today’s world of processed foods and toxic environments – provide them with the free radical-scavenging support of my plant-based Antioxidants for Cats and Dogs. Order yours today!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.