MSM Sulfur Complex
MSM Sulfur Complex
Sulfur is one of the most abundant minerals in your body, yet it’s often overlooked.
Your body requires sulfur bonds to maintain the shape and proper function of its proteins. These bonds are vital for your hair, skin and nails, but even more importantly, for flexible connective tissue and cartilage surrounding your joints.
Sulfur also plays key roles in your body’s detoxification processes and energy production and enhances your glutathione production.
As important as sulfur is for health, many people don’t get enough. MSM is an organic form of sulfur and a potent antioxidant that contains 34% sulfur. Our MSM Sulfur Complex provides MSM and other valuable ingredients to help you get the sulfur you need:
- OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) – Our manufacturer’s four-stage rigorous distillation process ensures a 99.9% pure and consistent MSM in OptiMSM® This optimal MSM supports joint, cartilage and connective tissue and helps reduce the effects of cellular aging to help you maintain your active lifestyle.*
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) – Also known as betaine, it’s an active component of choline and plays an important role along with folate in methylation. TMG can also act as a molecule to help control the balance of water in your cells and support your cardiovascular health by donating a methyl group to reduce homocysteine into L-methionine.*
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (from Sodium R-Alpha Lipoate) – Due to its capability to increase glutathione levels and to be readily absorbed when taken orally, we included alpha lipoic acid (ALA) in this formula.* R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-ALA) is the preferred form of lipoic acid, which is superior in stabilization and can provide up to 21 times greater bioavailability.*
- Organic Sulfur Vegetable Blend - Naturally-occurring organo-sulfur compounds can be found in certain vegetables. One such group of nutrients called isothiocyanates are derived from sulfur-containing compounds found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale, and green cabbage. Allicin, another organo-sulfur compound, is the beneficial phytochemical found in garlic.
To help provide extra support for your detoxification pathways, we recommend taking MSM Sulfur Complex with our Liver Support.
Help provide the sulfur that may be missing in your diet for comfortable, easy movement, along with the benefits of TMG and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, and order MSM Sulfur Complex today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.