Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula officinalis (spp.)) is a delightful pure flower oil, steam distilled from fresh flowering lavender tops. It is soothing, normalizing, and balancing. Great for a mood boost.
Some ideas for how to use Organic Lavender Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits.
- Garden: Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water. Mix well. Spray on your garden to attract bees and butterflies. Can also be combined with Citronella and Tea Tree Oil to create an effective bug spray.
- Food grade: Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
Organic Lavender Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.