Pau d'Arco (1000 mg)
No matter what you do to try to slow down the clock, one thing is for certain: you can’t stop the cells in your body and brain from aging.
While you may not be able to stop the process of cellular aging, you can help slow it down by focusing at where aging happens – your mitochondria.
Researchers have isolated plant substances that can help protect your mitochondria and genetic material, and to help slow premature cellular aging.
One of those substances is Pau d’Arco, an herb made from the bark of a large tropical tree, called the Pink Lapacho. Found in the rainforests of the Amazon, South America and Latin America, it has a long history of use for a number of health concerns.
Our Pau d’Arco is made only from the aged inner lining of the bark of the Pink Lapacho tree, unlike some others that use both the inner and outer bark. Many companies that use the whole bark also use the dead wood, which can dilute the activity and effectiveness of Pau d’Arco.
I take Pau d’Arco every day for its mitochondrial, immune-supporting and anti-cellular aging benefits. Here are all the different ways this herb may benefit you:*
- Support healthy cellular growth.*
- Support heart, skin, respiratory and immune health.*
- Raise your levels of NAD+ to support the repair of mitochondrial DNA and the biogenesis of new mitochondria.*
- Improve cellular energy production or ATP.*
- Support mitochondrial health by reducing damaging reactive species or ROS.*
- Maintain blood sugar levels already in the healthy normal range.*
- Support your weight management.*
- Boost your strength and vigor.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.