Restores Body's Circadian Rhythm
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag.
- Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones.
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.
- Helps re-set the body's sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm).
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Ingredients (per dosing unit)||Specification||Amount|
|Melatonin||(USP Grade)||5 mg|
*IU - International Units
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.