Protects against reactive oxygen species and replenishes glutathione levels
NAC+ is a synergized antioxidant formulation providing inter- and intra- cellular protection against free radicals, enhancing detoxification process by increasing glutathione levels, and soothing the respiratory tract.
- Contains mucolytic agent, NAC to help ease chronic respiratory illnesses, such as obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and promote phlegm expectoration.
- Helps to increase glutathione levels in the body via supplying direct precursor and enhancing glutathione-S-transferase activity.
- Promotes liver detoxification by inhibiting xenobiotic biotransformation.
Adults - Take 1-4 capsules daily as needed or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of nonmelanoma skin cancer. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
N-Acetyl Cysteine.....250 mg
Vitamin E (67 mg ATE) (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate).....100 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).....54 mg
Selenium (from selenium ACC (glycine(*).....50 mcg
*AAC: mineral amino acid chelate (from vegetable source)
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.