Share this Product
Vegetarian source DHA for neural and brain development
- Plant-source DHA instead of fish oil
- Carefully screened to contain no PCB
- Light and pleasant fruit flavor with no fishy-aftertaste. Easily accepted by children and adults
- All omega-3 fatty acid in DHA form to be more bioavailable for direct use by brain and neurons (brain cells)
- For development of eyes, brain and nerves in children
- For protection of cognitive (brain), ocular (eye) and cardiovascular (heart) health in adults
Verdha contains high potency plant-derived docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to aid in brain, neural and eye development. The central nervous system is rich in highly unsaturated DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid which makes up a large percentage of neuron plasma membranes.
DHA is most important for children whose eyes and brain are rapidly growing and developing. In adults, DHA can help to prevent age-related memory loss and Alzheimer's disease, and support cardiovascular health.
- Children – 7 drops to 1 teaspoons daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Adults – 1 to 2 teaspoon daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Vegetarian formulation
- Do not use if you have allergy to any of the ingredient
- Each teaspoon (approx. 5 mL) of algae oil provides: Docosahexanoic acid (DHA) 1,485 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients:- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol), rosemary extract, stevia extract, natural fruit flavor
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.