For infants, toddlers and young children
Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain probiotic formula for infants with Omega 3 and Vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of probiotic live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- No sugar, artificial colours or flavourings
- Gluten free
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Probiotics (see strains below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
- Bio-Kult Infantis probiotics contain fish.
- Bio-Kult Infantis may contain traces of soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value)
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Directions for use*:
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
These statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.