Supports hemoglobin production and integrity
Oxgyheme Intensive is the fortified version of Oxygheme containing higher dose of iron (22.5 mg/ capsule), active folate (5-methyltetrahydrofolate), and active vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate).
- Contains iron in amino acid chelated form, providing MFP factor-like effect for better bioavailability and GI tolerance.
- Active folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to support hemoglobin production and integrity.
- Red beet juice extract is used for anemia or blood deficiency in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, 1-2 times per day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Children & Adolescents (2-18 years) - Take 1 capsule once daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children. At doses greater than 35 mg (2 capsules) of iron per day, some people may experience constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting.
Supplement facts: (per capsule)
Iron (from iron bisglycinate) (TRAACSR).....22.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate).....3 mg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).....300 mcg
5-MTHF (QuatrefolicR) (5-methyltetrahydrofolate).....100 mcg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).....100 mg
Vitamin E (12 mg ATE) (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate).....18 IU
Beet Extract 10:1 (Beta vulgaris) (root).....200 mg (equivalent to 2 g of dried beet root)
TRAACSR (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) is a patented mineral amino acid chelate from AlbionR: US patent #5,516,925.
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.