D-limonene has been shown to be effective in relieving occasional heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Ultra-Purified D-Limonene (>99.5%)
- 1 g of D-limonene (~24 drops) daily or every other day for 2 weeks has been clinically shown to achieve complete relief of symptoms
- Inclusion of vitamin E to stabilize d-limonene from oxidation
What is Limonene?
Limonene is a major constituent in several citrus fruit peel oils (orange, lemon, mandarin, lime, grapefruit)
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
D-limonene has been used to relieve heartburn due to its potential to protect mucosal surfaces and its ability to support healthy peristalsis (muscle movements of the gut).
Take 24 drops daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Direction of Use:
Take indicated dosage (24 drops) directly into your mouth on an empty stomach and washing it down with 1-2 sips of water. This way, all of the desired dosage is ingested and not too diluted.
Some people may experience tingling sensation; in which case, take it with water.
Ingredient (per 24 drops): (28 servings)
D-Limonene (from Citrus sinensis peel)…........1000 mg
Vitamin E (from alpha-d-tocopheryl acetate).....2.4 IU
d-limonene (from Citrus sinensis) (peel)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.