Herbal Liver Protectant
Hepasylin is a comprehensive herbal liver tonic formula containing milk thistle, dandelion, artichoke and alpha lipoic acid to protect the hepatocytes and maintain healthy liver function.
- Contains milk thistle extract standardized by not only silymarin but also silybin - the most active compound of silymarin group - to guarantee the maximum liver-protecting effect.
- Increases the reduced glutathione concentration in the liver, promotes bile flow, provides powerful antioxidants for cell protection, and enhances the liver's ability to detoxify.
Adults - Take one 1-2 capsules daily. May be used up to 2 weeks. For prolonged use consult a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disease. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes. Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction. Do not use if allergic to Asteraceae (daisy) family.
Supplement facts (per capsules):
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed).....250 mg
- (standardized to 80% silymarin, min. 30% silybin)
- (25:1) (equivalent to 6250 mg dried herb)
Dandelion Root Extract 4:1 (Taraxacum officinale).....20 mg
- (equivalent to 80 mg dried herb)
Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) (leaf).....50 mg
- (standardized to 2.5% cynarin)
Licorice Root Extract 4:1 (Glycyrrhiza glabra).....10 mg
- (equivalent to 40 mg dried herb)
Alpha Lipoic Acid.....20 mg
Certified organic apple fiber, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.