Regular price $0.00
Support Healthy Histamine Release & Mast Cell Stability
- Synergistic herbs used in Herbal Medicine, plus source of antioxidants, to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Featuring Highly Concentrated (2,585 mg DHE*/cap) Herbal Extracts - Tinospora, Perilla, and Stinging Nettle
- Fortified with Quercetin, NAC, and Vitamin C
Adults – Take 2 capsules, 3 times per day, or as directed by the health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
|Ingredients (per dosing unit)||Specification||Amount|
|Quercetin||(from quercetin dihydrate)||150 mg|
|Guduchi Extract||(10:1) (Tinospora cordifolia) (aerial parts) (835 mg DHE*)||83.5 mg|
|Perilla Extract||(10:1) (Perilla frutescens) (leaf) (1,000 mg DHE*)||100 mg|
|Stinging Nettle Extract||(10:1) (Urtica dioica) (herb top) (750 mg DHE*)||75 mg|
|Vitamin C||(from ascorbic acid & ascorbyl palmitate)||50 mg|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)||75 mg|
*DHE - dried herb equivalent
L-leucine, silicon dioxide, hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.