Cognicin combines a synergistic blend of Huperzine A, phosphatidylserine and herbal remedies specifically formulated to improve cognitive and memory decline caused by age-related neuro-degeneration.
- Contains comprehensive herbal remedies for improving peripheral blood circulation
- Curcuminoids is clinically shown to reduce beta-amyloid accumulation in the brain caused by inflammation
- Phosphatidylserine plays a role in stabilizing membrane function of neurons and protecting the membrane against oxidative stress
- Huperzine A is clinically proven to slow down the progression of Alzheimer disease by enhancing acetylcholine levels in the brain and augmenting activities of endogenous cellular antioxidants
Adults - Take 2-3 capsules per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use; if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; if you have gallstones; or if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience symptoms of nausea or dizziness.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a bile duct obstruction; if taking products that affect blood coagulation (eg. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Ingredients (per capsule):
Ginkgo Extract 50:1 (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf).....60 mg
- (24% ginkgo flavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones)
- (equivalent to 3000 mg dried herb)
- (from organic phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin)
Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata) (whole plant).....100 mcg
Curcumin (from Curcuma longa) .....133 mg
- (root, rhizome) (C3-Complex®)
Rosemary Extract 6:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf).....60 mg
- (6% rosmarinic acid) (equivalent to 360 mg dried herb)
C3-Complex® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.