|Argan oil is almost exclusively produced in southwestern Morocco. Local women cooperatives extract the argan nuts in between two stones and extracted raw oil by hands in the past. It takes 3 days to make 1 liter of oil. Therefore, it is very precious.||Traditionally, argan oil was used extensively on skin to treat various conditions such as dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, and skin inflammation. It was also used to prevent hair loss and dry hair.|
|With the improvement in technology, it permits a larger extraction yield of argan oil nowadays. Virgin argan oil is produced by Moroccan women cooperatives and their world-wide marketing activity contributes to the argan forest sustainable development.||Virgin argan oil is composed of primarily fatty acids, vitamin E (tocopherol), triterpene alcohols, sterols, squalene, ferulic acid, D-7 stigmasterol, polyphenols and triterpene alcohols. Fatty acids are mainly oleic and linoleic acid which contribute to the benefit of argan oil for skin inflammation.|
Benefits of organic argan body/hair oil:Hair:
- Hydrates, strengthens, repairs dry, damaged and dull hair
- Restores the luster and shine of hair and mends split ends
- Calms frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair
- Revitalizes the scalp and hair growth
- Strengthens and improves fingernail and cuticle health
- Helps to reduce cellulite and stretch marks
- Reduces skin irritation
- Moisturizes your body
Argan oil 100%
Certified Organic by USDA National Organic Program and European
100% Argan Oil
How to use argan oil?
Nails and cuticles:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.