BiosenseClinical HQ 2% Cream - Sunscreen and Glycolic Acid
Luxurious moisturizing texture
Custom formulating base in boosting penetration to increase the bioavailability of active ingredients ensure maximum efficacy
It is used to lighten the skin where discoloration occurs.
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer evenly to affected area(s) and rub in well twice daily, in the morning and evening or as directed by a clinician.
- 2% Hydroquinone USP in a custom formulated sunscreens moisturizing cream base
- Oxybenzone USP
- Octisalate USP
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E and antioxidants
- Glycolic acid
Biosense Clinical Medicinal Services
We specialize in formulating professional custom-made medicinal &cosmeceutical compounds to perfectly suit your special and daily needs.
- Discontinue use if a hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction occurs and notify your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight, sunlamp or tanning bed during and after treatment.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply near eyes.
- Do not apply to cut, abraded or sunburned skin, after shaving or using a depilatory agent or over prickly heat.
- Do not use other exfoliating products.
- Do not use any product containing alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta hydroxy acid (BHA) including salicylic acid.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If occurs, flush eye(s) with water.
- Minimize exposure to sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing over treated areas.
- When the desired degree of depigmentation is obtained, apply only as often as needed to maintain depigmentation.
- If no improvement after 2 months, discontinue use.
- This is a bleaching agent. It should not be used for the prevention of sunburn.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if you are applying it on your hand.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.