Share this Product
Estrolief contains key components and vitamins to aid in hormone metabolism and reduce the risk of hormone-sensitive, abnormal cell proliferation via different mechanisms.
- DIM is the bioactive metabolite of Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) from cruciferous vegetables. DIM has been shown in studies to better aid in the estrogen metabolism than I3C due to its actions further down the pathway. DIM enhances the estrone conversion to 2-OH-estrone (protective) and decreases the conversion to 4-OH & 16-OH metabolites (persistently estrogenic).
- SDG (Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside) has a strong affinity to the receptor of 4-, 16-OH estrone. It exerts an "amphiteric effect" to reduce the harmful estrogenic effect of 4-OH & 16-OH estrones by occupying the receptors while alleviating menopausal symptoms.
- D-glucarate has been shown to inhibit beta-glucuronidase - an enzyme that recycles toxins and hormone metabolites back into the blood stream rather than excreted and, thus, slows down the detoxification process.
- Formulated with essential coenzymes: 5-MTHF, pyridoxine-5-phosphate, and B12 - to promote the steroids detoxification (ie. methylation, transamination).
Adults - Take 1 capsule, two times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are attempting to conceive; if you are taking any medications; if you have a liver disorderor develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine); or if you have or are pre-disposed to cancer
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur in rare cases; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if you experience joint pain or hot flashes.
Ingredients (per capsule):
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM).....54 mg
Calcium d-glucarate.....215 mg
Flax Extract (Linum usitatissimum) (seed).....100 mg
- (20% Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside)
5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from Ca 5-MTHF).....350 mcg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl & pyridoxal-5-phosphate).....35 mg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).....250 mcg
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.