Comprehensive Support for Methylation & the Collateral Pathways
- Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to support normal early development of the fetal brain and spinal cord.
- Helps in energy production.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
Adults - Take 1 capsule with food, 2 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner. (May take up to 6 capsules a day). Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
|Ingredients (per dosing unit)||Specification||Amount|
|Vitamin B1||(from thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B2||(from riboflavin-5-phosphate, sodium salt)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B3||(niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B5||(from calcium d-pantothenate)||75 mg|
|Vitamin B6||(pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||20 mg|
|5-MTHF||(from 6S-L-5-methylfolate, calcium salt)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||(methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Molybdenum||(from molybdenum glycinate)||75 mcg|
|Copper||(from copper bisglycinate)||0.25 mg|
|Magnesium||(from magnesium bisglycinate)||45 mg|
|Zinc||(from zinc bisglycinate)||5 mg|
Taurine (100 mg), Betaine Anhydrous (100 mg), silicon dioxide, L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.