Colloidal silver has long been revered for its important role in supporting immune, gastrointestinal and respiratory health. However, because industry standards don’t exist, you can’t be too careful when selecting a quality colloidal silver product.
Low-quality colloidal silver products with impurities can form silver compounds, which may be difficult to eliminate from your body. These compounds are most commonly found in colloidal silver products with higher concentrations of silver (parts per million or ppm) or homemade colloidal silver.
Unlike many lower quality and less-effective colloidal silver formulas, our Silver Solution is a premium-quality silver hydrosol with a mixture of silver ions and very small silver particle clusters. It also has the highest charge ratio of any colloidal silver product.
Our Silver Solution:
- Contains bio-active colloidal silver, making it potentially more beneficial.
- Contains the suspension of a high content (99.9%) of positively charged silver for optimal benefits.
- Has a low concentration of 10 ppm for the ultimate in refinement and purity.
- Is free from salts, proteins, stabilizers and oxidizing compounds that can potentially contaminate the ingredients or impact the silver’s bioavailability.
- Comes packaged in non-leaching glass bottles to help lock in and ensure purity.
To verify the silver particle concentration and dispersion in our Silver Solution, we utilize Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) to measure the silver concentration.
Our bio-active Silver Solution checks the three most important boxes – a low concentration of colloidal silver, no contaminants and a high content of positively charged silver for robust action in your body.
Order Silver Solution today for a whole new way of Taking Control of Your Health.®
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.