VitaAid Mycoplex 5250
Multi-Medicinal Mushroom Complex
- Features Highly Concentrated Extracts (5,250 mg DHE*/capsule) of Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Maitake, Shiitake, and Turkey Tail.
- Utilizes hot-water extraction + ethanol precipitation processes to retain the most bioactive constituents (i.e. adenosine, triterpenes, and polysaccharides) stored within.
- Support healthy immune function, neurological health and cognition, liver health, and convalesce from physical and mental exertions
Adults - Take 2 capsules with food, 3 times per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Ingredients (per dosing unit)||Specification||Amount|
|Reishi Extract||(Ganoderma lucidum) (16:1) (40% polysaccharides) (1,360 mg DHE*)||85 mg|
|Turkey Tail Extract||(Trametes versicolor) (10:1) (30% polysaccharides) (1,000 mg DHE*)||100 mg|
|Maitake Extract||(Grifola frondosa) (8:1) (30% polysaccharides) (850 mg DHE*)||105 mg|
|Lion's Mane Extract||(Hericium erinaceus) (10:1) (30% polysaccharides) (850 mg DHE*)||85 mg|
|Shiitake Extract||(Lentinula edodes) (12:1) (30% polysaccharides) (1,200 mg DHE*)||100 mg|
*DHE - dried herb equivalent
L-leucine, apple fibre, silicon dioxide
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not in tended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exlusively available for licensed healthcare practitionersto ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.