A combination of several different proteins, gluten is extremely difficult to digest. It’s most notably present in wheat, but it’s also found in barley, rye and hidden in many prepared foods.
If you currently avoid gluten, you know how challenging it can be to dine out. You can’t tell if a food contains wheat, gluten, or gluten-containing thickeners, binders and flavor enhancers just by looking at it.
To help take the guesswork out of dining away from home and help you enjoy your meal when you can’t be sure if it’s gluten free, Gluten Enzymes has been scientifically designed to aid in the rapid and complete digestion of gluten, aiding to soothe occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort.*
Gluten Enzymes contains:
- Optimal pH Proteases for the speedy breakdown of gluten proteins in different areas and at varying pHs into smaller polypeptide fragments and amino acids.*
- Peptidase to release amino acids from gluten proteins and polypeptides.*
- Amylase to digest the carbohydrate so the other enzymes can target the gluten.*
- ATP, or adenosine 5’-triphosphate, to help initiate your digestive process.*
Two key factors separate our formula from others on the market. Instead of simply splicing the gluten protein down the middle, the peptidase enzyme in Gluten Enzymes cuts the gluten protein’s peptide bonds in the center and at both ends for faster breakdown.
You can take Gluten Enzymes by itself for the digestion of gluten and carbohydrates or, for best results, pair it with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive vegan-suitable enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.*
Help support good gut health and reduce the digestive discomfort associated with gluten, and order Gluten Enzymes today.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.