Even if you find a raw source of grapes, there are major advantages in store for you when using Purple Defense grape seed.
See, it's almost impossible for you to chew the seeds enough to get the equivalent benefit you can from the pulverized seeds in Purple Defense.
Why? Pulverizing the seeds makes them more digestible.* This process increases the surface area while leaving the product nutrients intact.
Plus, you don't want to miss out on polyphenol flavonoids because they can:
- Improve mitochondrial dysfunction*
- Improve your memory and concentration*
- Boost the effectiveness of vitamin C in your antioxidant network*
- Regulate nitric oxide – a potent free radical that regulates your blood flow*
- Help promote your healthy heart*
- Bolster your immune system*
- Gluten Free
- Free of genetically engineered ingredients
- Soy Free
Also, just one capsule of Purple Defense contains the amount of powerful antioxidant, resveratrol, that you would find in 39 eight-ounce glasses of wine! The Japanese Knotweed Extract is standardized to 50% resveratrol, so you know you're getting a consistent amount with each serving.
Plus, the grape seed extract in Purple Defense has a higher ORAC value – or antioxidant potency – than many other fruits and vegetables.