For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, the lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free natural mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- UVA/UVB Sun Protection for your whole family
- SPF 41 with 9% micronized Zinc Oxide & 7% Titanium Dioxide
- Chemical Free-natural mineral UV protection
- Lightly tinted
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)
- Ideal for very sensitive skin and children
- Absorbs quickly and can be used on the face and body
- Antioxidants to neutralize free radicals to help prevent sun damage
- Noncomedogenic, paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-free and sensitivity-free
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Linoleic acid, Quercetin, Thioctic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Zinc Oxide 9% Titanium Dioxide 7%
Other Ingredients (alphabetical order):
Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluoronyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Quercitin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Soft Tex Yellow Iron Oxide-C337773, Soft Tex Red Iron Oxide-C337775, Soft Tex Russett Iron Oxide-C337721, Soft Tex Black Iron Oxide-C337751, Thioctic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.