Ultimate Glucosamine® can help relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- 100% pure N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine
- Once-a-day formulation
- No known drug interactions
- Diabetic friendly
Ultimate Glucosamine® is a powder form that only needs to be taken once a day. Simply Sprinkle it in your coffee or cereal first thing in the morning and never worry about missing a dose. There are no tablets or capsules to swallow. It's made from a natural product, so the body can absorb it easier and faster.
Ultimate Glucosamine® is 100% pure N-acetyl-D-glucosamine. There are no additives such as salts, preservatives or fillers, Because other types of glucosamine products have salts, preservatives and fillers you may have to purchase twice as much to get the right dosage.
Why Ultimate Glucosamine® is the right choice for you.
|Feature||N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine||Glucosamine Sulphate||Glucosamine Hydrochloride|
|Uses insulin to enter the body||No||Yes||Yes|
Why choose Ultimate Glucosamine® over other types of glucosamine?
- Ideal for patients who have trouble swallowing pills. The powder form makes it easier for patients who dislike pills/capsules/tablets or have plenty of other types of medication to take
- The ability to take it just once-a-day and patients are assured of receiving the adequate dose of glucosamine
- The powder form increases the products's rate of absorption and therefore it works faster!
- The diabetic friendliness
- Doctor recommended
- The purity of the product
- It is naturally sweet and has no added flavouring or carbs
It is a POWDER. How do I take it?
This new powder format gives you flexibility in how you consume Ultimate Glucosamine®. Just add 1 level teaspoon of Ultimate Glucosamine® to any hot or cold drink including tea, coffee, juice, milk or soda. Here are some of the ways people take their Ultimate Glucosamine®:
- For a pleasant, relaxing bedtime drink, add 1 teaspoon to a cup of camomile tea.
- Add 1 teaspoon to your daily cup of early morning coffee.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon over your hot or cold morning cereal.
- After playing sports or other physical activity, add 1 teaspoon to your favorite thirst-quenching hot or cold beverage.
The once-a-day, pleasant-tasting formula can easily be adapted to your daily routine - wherever, whenever.
Most people take 1 level teaspoon (5 mL), or about 2 grams of N-Acetylglucosamine, at a time. Others prefer to use more, especially when they first start to take Ultimate Glucosamine®.
N-acetylglucosamine (2 Acetamido-2-deoxy-D-glucose).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.