Cognicin combines a synergistic blend of Huperzine A, phosphatidylserine and herbal remedies specifically formulated to improve cognitive and memory decline caused by age-related neuro-degeneration.
- Contains comprehensive herbal remedies for improving peripheral blood circulation
- Curcuminoids is clinically shown to reduce beta-amyloid accumulation in the brain caused by inflammation
- Phosphatidylserine plays a role in stabilizing membrane function of neurons and protecting the membrane against oxidative stress
- Huperzine A is clinically proven to slow down the progression of Alzheimer disease by enhancing acetylcholine levels in the brain and augmenting activities of endogenous cellular antioxidants
Adults - Take 2-3 capsules per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use; if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; if you have gallstones; or if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience symptoms of nausea or dizziness.
Ingredients (per capsule):
Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower seed).........150 mg
Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (12:1) (5% withanolides) (root) (1800 mg DHE*).........150 mg
Wild Jujube Seed Extract (Ziziphus spinosa) (18:1) (2% triterpene saponins) (seed) (1,350 mg DHE*).........75 mg
Magnolia Extract (Magnolia officinalis) (12:1) (15% honokiol) (bark) (720 mg DHE*).........60 mg
Phellodendron Extract(Phellodendron amurense) (85% berberine) (bark).........10 mg
*DHE - dried herb equivalent
L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.