YL Grapefruit Essential Oil
Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peel of grapefruits grown in the United States, grapefruit's sweet, zesty scent is uplifting and revitalizing.
Body: Grapefruit's sweet zesty scent is a soothing oil that can prepare your mind and body to face the day.
Soul: This oil helps calm the nerves with its relaxing properties and acts as a nervine and calmative.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
Local application, body massage, topical application, sprays used for topical use, bath, direct inhalation, steam inhalation, compresses
- Adults: Add 2-6 drops of essential oil to 10ml of carrier oil and apply once daily.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
*Approved as Natural Health Products (NHPs) by Health Canada.
Citrus oils should not applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 48 hours
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.