Steam distilled from the flowering plants grown at the farms in Simiane-la-Rotonde, France, and Mona, Utah, lavender is the most versatile essential oil. Its refreshing, relaxing scent has balancing properties that also bring a sense of calm.
It takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15ml bottle of lavender oil!
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to help relieve headache
Local application, body massage, topical application, sprays used for topical use, bath, direct inhalation, steam inhalation, compresses
- Adults: Add up to 8 drops of essential oil to 10ml of carrier oil and apply once daily.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
*Approved as Natural Health Products (NHPs) by Health Canada.
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease