YL Lemon Essential Oil
Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peel of lemons grown in Argentina and the United States, lemon oil has refreshing and cooling properties. Its fresh, citrus scent is an instant pick-me-up.
It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of lemon oil!
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Local application, body massage, topical application, sprays used for topical use, bath, direct inhalation, steam inhalation, compresses
- Adults: Add 2-4 drops of essential oil to 10ml of carrier oil and apply once daily.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
*Approved as Natural Health Products (NHPs) by Health Canada.
Citrus oils should not applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 48 hours
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.