YL Peppermint Essential Oil
One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs, peppermint essential oil has a fresh aroma that is energizing to give you a renewed feeling of vigor.
It takes 1 pound of raw peppermint material to make one 15ml bottle of peppermint oil!
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
Local application, body massage, topical application, sprays used for topical use, bath, direct inhalation, steam inhalation, compresses
- Adults: Add up to 8 drops of essential oil to 10ml of carrier oil and apply once daily.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
*Approved as Natural Health Products (NHPs) by Health Canada.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.